Saturday, September 1, 2007

Where is Waldo?

Hey my people! Here is the recent scoop... I am in Alaska. Allegedly, Eagle Global took possession of the Buell Ulysses on Friday. Recent conversation with EGL vice president indicate the motorcycle should arrive into Fairbanks Harley-Davidson sometime next week hopefully Wednesday or Thursday. After the bike has been prepped, I am going to ride the motorcycle to Prudhoe Bay. However, based on my previous experiences, I am going to refrain from making any plans or arrangements until I actually see the motorcycle. Keep reading the posts!

Chris Carr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris

Sounds like you are have a torrid time with EGL but making some progress at least.

If you need any help dealing with this at all then let me know - I am Chairman of Woodland Global Network (www.woodlandglobal.com) and can certainly assist in getting you out of a jam if needed - or at the very least get to the bottom of what went on.

Take care and good luck!!

michael said...

Hey Chris wish I was going with you have a 06 ulysses and want the 08, so I will be watching how the you and the bike holds up, did a 1000 mile ride last week and it was not easy, watched long war round and the bmw bikes frame broke so I think the buell will do better, good luck Mike

michael said...

Hey Chris do you know yet when you are leaving, what gps unit do you have, I have the garmin zumo 550 on my ulysses but have not gone off road with the bike yet, altho I have purchased a topo map of the upper east coast, I live just outside Boston MA and have not found anyone to ride off road with but have found the nebo group wich we ride on the twisties around MA, let us know what is happening and when you think you will be on your way. Michael